The Organic Bunny Box is the love passion/brain child of The Organic Bunny, Amanda Jo. Most people have heard of this amazing green beauty advocate and follow her on Instagram (that’s how I found her) and been to her blog The Organic Bunny for great tips on organic, green beauty, safer products and reviews, if not go find her now. Thank goodness she ventured into the subscription box world. Seriously one of the best out there if you’re looking for safe glamorous and everyday beauty (and believe me I’ve tried so many subscription boxes-my husband would say too many).
What’s in the box??? According to Organic Bunny:
Once a month The Organic Bunny Box delivers Non-Toxic, Natural and Organic beauty products conveniently to your door. Each box contains 6-8 products in medium to full sizes, some smaller samples may be included as extra goodies. We are not fans of small samples so rest assured, the items in this box will be big enough to provide you with the full product experience!
All products are Cruelty-Free, over 98% Natural, always Non-Toxic and made with Organic ingredients as frequently as possible. I will always try to provide an amazing mix of items, including but not limited to: Natural makeup, perfume, skin and body care, with occasional healthy treats and eco-friendly products.
I’ve been subscribed to Organic Bunny Box since December 2015 and have been incredibly impressed. Not only are there products that I’ve wanted to try but products/brands I didn’t know existed and are so good. Also, love the glamourous eco-chic boxes they come in and the bag for September month. I use these boxes to store my make-up, journals/cards, products and also to give as gifts with clean goodies inside. I decided to write about all the Organic Bunny Boxes I’ve received with mini reviews (you might see a more detailed monthly review soon or for future boxes). I know when I’m trying to decide if I want to subscribe to a box I look at previous months, so I wanted to make it easy for you to see everything offered in the Organic Bunny Box each month in one spot. I’ve only missed the first 2 months (insert sad face here).
The pricing varies depending on what subscription you pick- for monthly subscription it is $59 and you save some money if you opt for the 3 month subscription for $167 or 6 month subscription for $330. Click here for more details.
- Osmia Organics Rosemary Body Mousse, sample ($7):smells lovely + the texture is like whip cream mousse (I want more)
- Han Skincare Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Mystery, full size ($13):beautiful brown and long lasting
- Angel Face Botanicals Antioxidant Facial Toner, travel size ($10):refreshing mist
- Dr Brite Organic Clean Facial Cleanser 1 oz. ($12)- new product, creamy liquid cleanser, light aroma
- Biossance The Nourisher Precious Rose Facial Oil, 30 ml full size ($72):subtle rose aroma, hydrating, lovely
- OY-L Natural Exfoliating Manuka Mask (3.5 oz $60/~?oz $30):leaves skin soft, the color and texture is so beautiful-red with brown
- JJ’s Sweets Cocomels Caramels samples (~$3):delicious, dairy free, organic coconut milk (disappeared quickly)
- Au Naturalife Cosmetics Organic Lipgloss in Passion Fruit, full size ($15):pretty in pink, love their glosses. One of my favorite and first green beauty brands that I still love and use-please see the article I contributed to Teri Miyahira Beauty Guide to Au Natural Cosmetics here for more info about their fabulous products)
- The Wonderseed Facial Cleanser, full size ($14.95): creamy cleanser, scent a little strong for me
- Wabi-Sabi Botanicals SAMANA Wanderer Sunstone Shimmer Elixir, Mini ($28):subtle glow+scent=must have (ran out of this way too fast, will order more when I can)
- Eco Lips Lip Scrub Mint, full size ($9.99):soft sugar scrub, light mint, leaving soft lips
- Torie and Howard Organic Hard Candy Meyer lemon & raspberry, full size ($3.99):yummy hard candy
- Corawoman Organic Cotton Tampons, 1 box (~$12-15):finally found one that worked for me (not an easy task)
- Elemental Superfood Dark Chocolate + Peanutbutter Seedbar, 1 bar (~$2.40):tasty bar
- Goodjujula Apothecary Soothing Candle Ointment for Stress & Headache, full size ($13.99):comes in glass and cute wooden spoon
- Primbotanicals Flor Oscura The Note Proper Collection Perfume Oil 5ml ($42):seductive scent, gorgeous
- Hyntbeauty Lumiere Radiance Boosting Powder 2g (~$20-30):light weight, flattering
- Primarillypure Deodorant Lemongrass Mini ($8):Nice scent, creamy, didn’t work for me, but everyone is different and it may work for you
- Dr. Brite Mineral Toothpaste & Mouthwash Fresh Strawberry, samples (~1$-2):Nice
- Mable Toothbrush, full size ($10):biodegradable, self standing, sustainable, nice feeling medium bristles
- Vapourbeauty Organic Beauty Stratus Soft Focus Skin Perfection travel size (~$21):does what it claims
- Eco lips POGO Organic Lip Balm in Iced Iced Berry, full size ($3.99):moisturizing and cute package
- Malaya Moisturizing Body Oil Citrus & Bloom mini, 30 ml ($22.50):smells divine, leaving skin so soft
- Elate Cosmetics Lipstick in “Wild”, full size ($19):Pink/purple vibrant shade, creamy formula/moisturizing
- Acure Organics Resurfacing Mask, full size ($23):vegan & cruelty free, great quick mask, refreshing
- Cocos Organics Coco Orange Coffee Scrub (~$15):if you like coffee scrubs, this is a great one. Hello soft skin and can I have another coffee please?!?!I’m more of a tropical/flower kind of girl for scrubs but this was a nice change
- Thao Cherimoya Rose Green Tea, full size ($12):organic, rose tea, gorgeous fragrance and taste
- TSpheres Lavender Aromotherapy Infused Massage Balls ($25):use on my neck, works to help decrease the knots and stress
- Laguna Herbals Tangerine Lip Balm with SPF 15, full size ($3.75):sheer and moisturizing
- Matcha Ninja Matcha Iced Latte samples (~$10):convienent packets & yummy green tea
- Laguna Herbals SPF 50 Face & Body Sunscreen, full size ($12.99):great size to keep in bag and can be used on the entire family-so good.
- Innersense Beauty Quiet Calm Curl Control, travel size ($5-7):creamy, works for my daughter’s curly hair
- Fitglow Beauty Mineral Blush in JOY, full size ($35):beautiful, long lasting pink with coral-love (if you follow me on IG you know I LOVE Fitglow. Clean, gorgeous make-up and skin care with an amazing lady boss-review of all the products coming soon)
- 100 Percent Pure Lip Carmel in Rum Nougat, full size, ($25):pink/coral highly pigmented, sweet smell & nourishing
- Being Release Milk Bath Mini ($12): So lovely, beautiful rose/flower aroma, relaxing and left my skin soft
- Jordan Seban Hair L’Huile oil, travel size 1oz. (~$15):fast absorbing oil, subtle nut scent
- Acure Pore Minimizing Red Clay Mask, full size ($14.99):can be used 1-2 times a week (I still need to try this- I only have one face-more on that subject later)
- Tastyface Organics Healing Serum Tamanu & Grapefruit, full size ($39):golden liquid, nourishing
- Dr. Brite Revitalizing Mouth Rinse, travel size ($6):great for travel, minty fresh feeling (I already use the full size)
- We Love Eyes Foaming Cleanser, full size ($20):white foam, easily takes off eye makeup (I wear eyeshadow/mascara)
- Kvoss Bronzing Potion, full size ($42):sparkly lotion to give a light glow
- Zuii Organic Satin Lip Color in Fresh, full size ($31.50):creamy coral/pink lip
- Kiss Me Honey Strawberry Sweetness Lip Balm, full size ($4.99):soothing, lightly scented, no color, so the husband and daughter can use too
- AnnMarie Skincare Neroli Toning Mist, travel size 1oz. (~$5):refreshing, light mist, orange blossom neroli scent
- Au Naturale Cosmetics Shadow in Ballet, full size ($15):such a pretty soft mauve, lavender great for all skin tones (love their products and their mission #cleanbeautyrevolution you can read about it here.)
- Puracy Natural Bug Spray, full size ($9.99):DEET free, light scent and used it on entire family in Florida with no bug bites
- Java Skin Care Coffee Infused Hair and Body Serum, discovery size ($12):orange blossom scent, light weight oil that is great for hair and body
- Metta Skincare Body Butter, mini (~12-$15):creamy/buttery almost mousse-like texture that melts into skin, leaving it soft and nourished with a light aroma
- Luxie Beauty Rose Gold Tapered Blending Brush 229, ($12):pretty pink brush, soft vegan, cruelty-free brush
- Erin’s Faces Tinted Lip Balm in Blush, full size ($6.50):soft pink with shimmer, nourishing and subtle mint
- Raw Elements USA Tinted SPF 30, full size ($17.99):convenient plastic free container, lightly tinted & moisturizing SPF
- Osmia Organics Spot Treatment-Natural Acne Treatment with Essential Oils, full size ($22) + Black Soap sample ($5) :a little bit goes a long way, this really works on spots for me after a few days of use
- Fitglow Beauty Vita Active Skin Care Serum sample and Vita-Active- Cleanser sample (~$10-15):I have the full-size of these and the plant based serum and cleanser work great for my skin. The cleanser is a lovely clear soft liquid and leaves skin clean. The Serum is bright orange and works to nourish and restore skin.
- Flourish Natural Body Care-Rosewood Infusion + Angelica Luxurious Hand + Body Wash, full size ($19):lovely light rosewood scent, I used in the shower as a body wash. So good and left skin soft and clean
- Eccobellabeauty Good For You Gloss in Power, mini ($6.95):like me some pretty plum, plus mini is a great way to try before buy full size. However, the full size has a mirror on the side for easy application-so glam!
- Tsi-La Fleur Sauvage Organic Perfume, Mini ($48):sexy scent with neroli and jasmine, beautiful and the bottle too
- Mundane Natural Breath Mist, full size ($8.50):yummy minty spritz. So great to have in my bag for some fresh breath
- Au Naturale Cosmetics Lipstick in IBIZA, glass jar and brush (~$35-40-did not see this particular glass jar on their site):gorgeous bright pink lipstick, highly pigmented, in glass jar and vegan lip brush (happy lips)
- Lilofox Kalahari Eye Serum, travel size (~20-30):love the eye roller ball, great for dark circles and easy application
- Innersense Harmonic Healing Oil, 1oz ($22):rich blend of oil, very nourishing and can be used on dry skin/scalp
- Nuvulash now Plume Lash Enhancing Serum, full size ($95):wow, my brows and eyes saw some growth/thickening
- David’s Toothpaste, full size ($7.95):reminds me of conventional toothpaste without all the nasty ingredients, minty fresh and leaves teeth clean
- Beauty By Earth Bath Bomb, full size ($6.99):very relaxing and soothing, was my first bath bomb experience and kind of fun to watch the bath bomb fizz
- Leahlaniskincare Kokleka Detox Mask, mini (~$15 these aren’t available on her site-hopefully one day we can buy some travel tropical goodies):powder chocolate goodness that can be mixed with water or honey or so many of Leahlaniskincare products. So lovely. It forms into a chocolate mousse and makes skin super soft and glow (I already own full size bottle)
- Innersense Sweet Spirit Leave in Condition, travel (~$10):subtle earthy smell, works amazing on my curly/frizz and on my 5 year old daughter’s ringlet curls
- Luxie Large Angled Brush 504, full size ($16):soft vegan cruelty free brushes and the pink and rose gold are so glam
- Cate McNabb Lipgloss Poppin’ Bottles, mini sample (~$6):nourishing lip gloss (not sticky) and pretty gold brown/pink shimmer. I like to add a little to lipstick for some sparkle
- Green & Gorgeous Hair Dry Shampoo Grapefruit & Sweet Organic, travel size ($7.99):powder, very light scent. A little goes a long way for me. I put in roots of hair, especially front and no white mess to help dirty hair.
- Cute Extras: Organic Sucker & Valentine’s Card- so adorable-nice touch
- Dr. Brite Teeth Whitening Pen Peroxide Free Green Apple, full size ($20):so good, worked for me, see results here
- Zoe Organics Cream, full size ($18):thick, creamy, mostiurizing for the entire family
- Acure Brightening Facial Scrub, full size ($9.99):only need a little, exfoliates, affordable, effective and lasts
- Vapour Organic Beauty Eyeliner in Viper, full size ($20):pretty, plum with great pigment
- Go Macro Macrobar Sunflower butter and Chocolate, full size ($2.89):yummy & organic
- Kaianaturals Juicy Bamboo Natural Facial Cleansing Clotthes, sample of 3 (~$1.95):cloth is soft and takes of light makeup, great for traveling. I purchased a few of these and always keep one in my bag/backpack.
- Buckaroo Organics Soapberry Suds Laundry Detergent, travel pack of 3 (~$3-5):cleaned clothes fabulously, subtle scent and can always use travel packs (these came in handy at Disneyworld! Just because vacationing doesn’t mean I will use the conventional stuff they sale there). I have this in full size too-works great!
- Au Naturale Cosmetics Organic Cream Highlighter & Bronzer Duo Deluxe samples(~$10-20?):great pigment, long lasting and would be great for all skin tones
- Fitglow Beauty Organic Lipstick in LOVE, full size ($26):fabulous red, moisturizing and vibrant. I’m not usually a red lipstick person, but this changed my mind
- Bare Bones Body Deodorant- vegan and organic Full Size ($8.99):worked great, light scent and creamy. I like creamy deodorants
- Malaya Organics Bath Salts Lavender & Vanilla 4 oz. (~9.50):beautiful aroma and so relaxing
- Grounds & Hounds Coffee Co. Organic, Fair Trade, + 20% of proceeds goes to rescue furry friends 2.5 oz. sample, delicious coffee (I like seeing organic coffee that helps people or furry friends in sub boxes)
- Wonderseed Nurturing Hemp Hand Cream Water Lotus, Full Size ($12.95):creamy texture
- Tasty Face Organics Vanilla Mint Daily Moisturizer,Full Size 2 oz. ($33):helps make winter skin soft, minty and balm like
Can you see why The Organic Bunny Box is one of my favorite clean beauty subscription boxes and one of Thoughtfully Magazine’s Top 6? Such a great variety of clean beauty/clean living products and fabulous value. Some of the products I couldn’t determine the exact value, but you can see the approximate value of each product and each box was well over the $59 per month cost. As a subscription box collector, I know that some months are going to be better than others and that is what you should except with any subscription box. But overall, I’m always happy with this glamorous box, plus I can use everything in them. The Organic Bunny Box would make a great Holiday/Birthday/Self care gift for someone new to clean beauty or the green beauty enthusiast. Do you subscribe? What was your favorite Organic Bunny Box month? Do you want to see monthly (more detailed) reviews? Please leave comments below. Thank you.
Green Passion Beauty
[The Organic Bunny Boxes were paid for by Green Passion Beauty, all opinions are my own]