The March Petit Vour box does it again. Full of Spring goodies for $18 a month or as low as $15 a month with a yearly membership. Every box is expertly curated and free from animal testing, animal ingredients and harmful toxins.
Petit Vour “peh-tee-vohr”
“Is a Frenglish word derived from French confectionary “petit four.” A petit vour is a small, cruelty-free luxury-non-toxic, vegan, and ethically made. Petit Vour boxes contain a selection of such things and are curated for the modern, ethical woman.”
How it works:
- Each box contains 4-5 cruelty free beauty products every month. May contain travel, deluxe or full- size products
- Typical value $45-$60 monthly
- Each box includes a variety of products, from hair care, make-up, body and skin care
- Curated to match personalized profile
- Cruelty free, non-toxic products, plant based products
- Boxes ship in batches, between the 10th-20th of the month
- Get 400 PV pont or $4 when you rate the items from that month’s box
- Once you try/test the products they can be purchased in the Petit Vour on-line shop
- Every box includes an information card with details about the products featured, a beautiful picture/inspiring words, and may include discounts or free products with purchase.
Petit Vour kindly sent me this box to review. See all my other reviews here. So let’s get to it.
Kahina Giving Beauty Argan Oil $10/Full Size $82
This organic argan oil is so lightweight and nourishing to skin. I love to apply it to my body and face for a nice glow and soft skin. It absorbs quickly and not greasy. I also use a little on my hair to help tame my frizz (thank you Texas weather).
Have you tried a Konjac sponge yet? If you haven’t, these are so great to use at home or for travel to clean skin with gentle exfoliation. They last from 1 to 3 months too.
This is made from Konjac (Konnyaku) plant. It is shaped like an angel when dry and then a soft square cloth when wet.
Yarok Feed Your Ends Leave-In-Conditioner $14/Full Size $27
This spray on leave on conditioner works great as a detangler, conditioner. I really like to use this on my daughter’s curls in the morning to detangle her ringlets. I just spray it on her ends and her hair is so much easier to comb and fix. I also use this to detangle my hair as well as a leave in conditioner.
This goes on smooth. A pretty cream colored mineral eye shadow with a little sparkle. Adds a lovely glow to corners of eyes too. Can be used as a base shadow or on its own.
Petit Vour delivers a cruelty free box of cruelty free beauty every month. I really don’t know how they give such high quality products for under $20 a month. Plus, points for reviewing their products to spend in their on-line boutique. Love it. What did you think of the March box?
If you want to subscribe please use this link here.
“You the wild flower,
Unfurling graceful beauty,
like sunlit petals.”
[Disclaimer: GPB received this box for review, all opinions are my own]