Happy 5 Year Anniversary Petit Vour! Thanks for spoiling us (as always) with cruelty-free beauty on your Anniversary. Their monthly box is only $18 a month or as low as $15 a month with a yearly membership. Every box is expertly curated and free from animal testing, animal ingredients and harmful toxins.
I wanted to share with you a message from Madeline Alcott & Ryan Miner, Co- founders of Petit Vour:
Petit Vour “peh-tee-vohr”
“Is a Frenglish word derived from French confectionary “petit four.” A petit vour is a small, cruelty-free luxury-non-toxic, vegan, and ethically made. Petit Vour boxes contain a selection of such things and are curated for the modern, ethical woman.”
How it works:
- Each box contains 4-5 cruelty free beauty products every month. May contain travel, deluxe or full- size products
- Typical value $45-$60 monthly
- Each box includes a variety of products, from hair care, make-up, body and skin care
- Curated to match personalized profile
- Cruelty free, non-toxic products, plant based products
- Boxes ship in batches, between the 10th-20th of the month
- Get 400 PV pont or $4 when you rate the items from that month’s box (this adds up quickly!!!Love this)
- Once you try/test the products they can be purchased in the Petit Vour on-line shop
- Every box includes an information card with details about the products featured, a beautiful picture/inspiring words, and may include discounts or free products with purchase.
Thank you for sending me this fabulous box to review. Now let’s take a look at all the cruelty-free goodies inside.
Juice Beauty PHYTO-PIGMENTS Last Looks Cream Brush Full Size $25 in Sea Shell
This is such a pretty color- a bright pink. Love that it is multi-tasking for lips, cheeks and even eyes to give a pop of color. I even used this on my daughter’s lips and cheeks for her dance pictures. Makes me feel good knowing I use safe products on myself and I can use on my daughter too.
This is my favorite item in the box, it is stashed in my purse. So great that I can use it to add some color if I run out the door to quick, plus a mirror. Win win.
NIU BODY Pina Colada Sugar Lip Polish Full Size $10
To tell you the truth I’m not a sugar lip polish fan because they are usually too drying for my lips. However, this one was super gentle and smelled like coconut (pina colada for all you over 21 year olds). So lovely and my lips felt super soft after. Made with sugar to gently exfoliate and rich oils to moisturize.
Suntegrity Skincare Vanish Organic Cleansing Oil $8/Full Size $32
This oil helps take off make-up and sun block. It is gentle and smells super yummy (just like all of their products). I wouldn’t mind a full size of this beauty (I also need to get some more Suntegrity Sun Block, my entire family uses the body sunblock). Made with certified organic olive, jojoba, sunflower and camellia oils.
Suntegrity products are so lovely, effective and made without harsh chemicals and smell good.
Andalou Naturals Face Cream Pod $3.29/Full Size $25
A creaming Night Repair sample. The cream is silky and absorbs quickly. Made with fruit stem complex, resveratrol Q10 and super antioxidants to help tone and texture over night for fewer lines and soft skin.
This 5th Anniversary box is the epitome of Petit Vour. Always high value, quality cruelty free beauty products every month. Happy 5 years Petit Vour and to many more.
What was your favorite item this month?
To subscribe click here.
“The best things in life are cruelty-free”
Green Passion Beauty
[Disclaimer: GPB received this box for review, contains affiliate links, all opinions are my own]